Purchase Or Sale Of Residential Real Estate
For most of us the purchase of a home is the single biggest investment we make during our lifetime. Our experienced real estate attorneys will guide and assist you in every aspect of the process, from contract through closing, to make sure you are protected in every way. Whether you are a buyer or seller our attorneys will ensure that your experience is an agreeable one.
How Our Firm Can Help
Piro Zinna Cifelli Paris & Genitempo LLC is based in Nutley and represents buyers and sellers of homes in Essex County and in other northern and central counties of New Jersey. Our real estate attorneys will handle the legal details, leaving you free to handle the many other aspects of your move you will need to attend to.
We offer advice and representation on all residential real estate matters including:
- Purchase and sale of single family homes, including town homes and condominiums
- Buy-sell agreements and agreements of sale: drafting, review, negotiation
- Property inspection disputes
- Disclosures and risk control
- Family-related residential real estate transactions, such as joint family ownership and intra-generational conveyance
- Estate-related residential real estate transactions such as sale of a home after a death in the family
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions