Securing Compensation For The Injured
Immediately after an accident, you may not know where to turn. Should you settle with an insurance company? How much is your claim worth? How do you recover the full amount you are entitled to?
At Piro Zinna Cifelli Paris & Genitempo LLC, in Nutley, New Jersey, our attorneys have extensive experience handling even the most complex injury claims. We take an aggressive and strategic approach from the outset to ensure that our clients achieve optimal results either through settlement or verdict.
Extensive Network Of Experts And Resources
One advantage in working with our firm is the wide network of experts and resources we have to handle all aspects of your case. We work with experts in forensics, engineering, life care planning and accident reconstruction to identify the cause of the accident, locate all defendants, and properly value your claim. While we are strategic negotiators, we prepare every case as though we are going to trial. This gives us an advantage in the boardroom and the courtroom.
Our personal injury lawyers are experienced with cases involving:
- Slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall injury. When a property owner fails to take steps to maintain safety, you may be able to sue.
- Auto and truck accidents. Motor vehicle accidents can be devastating. The injuries sustained in a truck accident can be particularly severe.
- Nursing home negligence and injuries. If your loved one has been injured under the care of a nursing home, our firm can help.
- Work accidents. If you’ve been injured on the job, whether you work on a construction site or in an office environment, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- Back and spinal cord injuries. These injuries can be severe and require expensive, long-term treatment.
- Brain injury/head injury. Sometimes the full effect of brain and head injuries aren’t apparent until some time has passed.
- Wrongful death. We protect the rights of those left behind after the tragic loss of a loved one.
- Medical malpractice. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of a medical professional, filing a medical malpractice lawsuit may be your best hope at full and fair compensation.
Taking On Your Burdens So You Can Recover
From your initial consultation, you can trust that our attorneys will take the legal burdens off your shoulders. Our priority is to protect your rights while maximizing compensation so that you have the financial security to move forward after an accident. From top to bottom, we handle every detail of your case and claim so that you can focus on your health, family issues and the personal turmoil associated with a serious accident or injury.