On Your Side After A Medical Error
Entering into a hospital for surgery and medical treatment requires placing your trust in the doctors, nurses and other health care professionals involved. In most cases, procedures and protocols ensure the safety and well-being of patients. Unfortunately, when cases of negligence arise, patients can suffer from serious injury and, in the worst cases, wrongful death. At Piro Zinna Cifelli Paris & Genitempo LLC in Nutley, New Jersey, we are dedicated to helping victims and their families recover maximum compensation for medical malpractice.
We Are Up To The Challenge
Medical malpractice cases are the most complex personal injury cases and the most difficult to pursue. The facts and circumstances are often complex and require the input and testimony of experts to prove that standards of care were not followed, resulting in an injury. Our experienced, Certified Civil Trial Attorneys will initiate an immediate investigation to determine the cause of injury or death and identify all responsible parties.
Our medical malpractice lawyers are experienced and successful in cases involving:
- Birth injuries: cerebral palsy
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis: heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, meningitis, sepsis
- Negligence in urgent care, emergency room or hospital stay
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Surgical errors and complications: nicked organ or artery, amputation of wrong body part, lost sponge, failure of clips, post-operative complications such as bowel obstruction, infection, cardiac arrest
- Anesthesia error
- Post-colonoscopy injury: perforated bowel and sepsis, delayed diagnosis resulting in resection surgery
- Medication errors/pharmacy errors: wrong drug, wrong dose, allergic reaction, cross-reactions with other medications
- Suicide from failure to monitor patient on antidepressants
Handling Your Case So You Can Move Forward
From the time you walk in the door, we will employ skill, strategy and aggressive advocacy to protect your rights and take legal concerns off your shoulders. We are prepared to take every case to trial, which is critical when leveraging settlements in complex medical negligence cases. Our medical malpractice attorneys, David M. Paris, Richard A. Grodeck and Daniel R. Bevere are each Certified as Civil Trial Attorneys by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, with solid reputations for results and recovering significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of victims and their families. They have 95 years of combined experience representing the victims of medical malpractice and their families.
Call 973-542-2766 for a consultation or you can reach our law office by filling out our online intake form.