Brian joined the firm in 2020 after practicing for the past 6 years in a variety of civil litigation areas including Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Employment Law. He brings a wide range of experience to the firm having had significant exposure to complex and adversarial matters. Brian is also involved with the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and New York.
While attending Seton Hall University School of Law, Brian was active in the Juvenile Justice Clinic, representing youths of Essex County in juvenile criminal matters. He attended Muhlenberg College, graduating in 2010, where he was a member of the Men’s Basketball Team and graduated with a degree in Business Administration and a minor in Economics. He currently is a NJSIAA high school basketball official and volunteers with the Big Brothers of Essex County.
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brother Big Sister of Newark, 2012 to Present
Classes and Seminars
- Business Law & Management , Bloomfield College, 2017 to Present
- NJSIAA Board Certified High School Basketball Official (2012-Present)