Dependable, Established Law Firm You Can Trust
Located in Nutley, Essex County, New Jersey, Piro, Zinna, Cifelli, Paris & Genitempo is a leading New Jersey law firm. Since our founding in 1969, by James M. Piro, our firm has a solid record of providing quality, effective legal services to clients throughout the state.
In addition to our highly qualified New Jersey personal injury lawyers, our firm includes experienced litigation teams in a broad range of practice areas. We are well qualified to handle even the most complex claims against formidable defendants, including large corporations and insurance carriers.
While we are a full-service firm, offering a wide range of services to business and individual clients, our attorneys focus exclusively in individual practice areas so that we remain abreast of all current legal trends and developments. When necessary, we will work collaboratively to address any overlapping legal issues that you may face. Collectively, we are prepared to fight for your best interests and achieve optimal results, through settlement or by verdict.
- Our attorneys are licensed in the state of New Jersey and are admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. We also have attorneys licensed to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, and in New York, Pennsylvania, California, Massachusetts and Illinois.
- The firm has been recognized as one of the New York Tri-State area's top ranked law firms by New York Magazine.
- Numerous members of our legal team have been listed as New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- We have an uncommon level of litigation firepower, as three of our 12 lawyers are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- We have a long history of service to many local governmental entities, professional organizations and our communities.
- Our Essex County office is conveniently located near the courts of the seven most northern counties in New Jersey.
Trusted Lawyers Serving the Diverse Needs of Our Clients
Our lawyers are not general practitioners. We understand the importance of specialization and of having a thorough knowledge in our individual practice areas. When our clients face overlapping legal issues, our firm has the resources to handle your case and any related legal, financial or personal issues.
Our Essex County-based lawyers are experienced in cases involving:
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Law and Discrimination
- Government Representation
- Elder Law and Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate
Whatever legal issue you are confronted with, you can trust we will take the time to understand your unique situation in developing a comprehensive solution to protect your rights and interests. At every stage, our attorneys will remain attentive, available and dedicated to the outcome of your case.
Contact our Essex County, New Jersey, law firm or call our office at 973-542-2766 to schedule a consultation.