Norell J. Paleologos
Norell J. Paleologos received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College and earned her Juris Doctor degree from the New England School of Law. She is a member of the bar in the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Districts of New Jersey and Massachusetts and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. She is also admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States of America. She serves on the Biomedical Ethics Committee of Valley Hospital.
In 2007, she joined the firm of Piro Zinna Cifelli Paris & Genitempo where she specializes in the areas of elder law, counseling clients in asset preservation and protection planning, the preparation of wills, healthcare directives, powers of attorney, and the formation of trusts along with Medicaid compliance. She assists clients with the complicated application and eligibility approval process. Her practice also entails guardianships. She has been appointed by the Superior Court to provide legal representation to the alleged incapacitated and the elderly and persons with special needs. She handles estate and trust administration involving the preparation and completion of estate and inheritance tax filings. She further specializes in residential and commercial real estate encompassing purchases/sales, short sale transactions and refinances.
Norell had a judicial internship with the Honorable Bruce A. Gaeta, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County. She entered private practice in 2002 in Boston, Massachusetts. In 2005, she entered private practice in New Jersey with Pearce Fleisig, L.L.C. where she also worked as part of the in-house counsel team for Buck Consultants.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Real Estate
- 50% Elder Law including Estate Planning/Estate Administration
- New Jersey, 2002
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, Section Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Member of Biomedical Ethics Committee of Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ